- The LumaScope provides a novel concept of inverted fluorescence and brightfield microscope.
- The instrument is economical, and easy-to-use, while providing laboratory-grade imaging capability.
- The device is developed with a focus on: portability, small size, ease of use, continuous availability, and low price.
- The compact size, minimal shrouding requirements, and robust construction of the LumaScope allow placement virtually anywhere: on each lab bench; within or next to environmentally controlled chambers, incubators, and hoods; on desks; in the field; and in teaching labs and classrooms.
- The LumaScope is immediately accessible in several ways: rapid set-up, ease of use, and affordability. It is an order of magnitude less expensive than full-featured inverted fluorescence microscopes.
- Quality of images is comparable to those obtained with conventional inverted fluorescence microscopes. The LumaScope yields bright images at fast image rates in fluorescence mode, enabling successful focusing and positioning of fluorescent samples.
Applications of a Compact, Easy-to-Use Inverted Fluorescence Microscope by Jennifer Kahle et al.
Download Publication [pdf]
Do you need additional information, an on-site demo or a quote? Please contact us.
Visit us at Europe´s most exciting and interdisciplinary event on regenerative medicine in Leipzig and learn more about LumaScope.
World Conference on Regenerative Medicine, 23-25 October, Leipzig, Germany www.wcrm-leipzig.com
ROWIAK is authorized dealer for Etaluma products in Germany. If you are unable to locate a dealer in your country, please contact us or call or e-mail Etaluma directly.